Merck & Co. has released resources for healthcare providers to use during the upcoming vaccine season.
Resources include vaccination reminders, event posters, process survey, an event check list, and both a print and electronic version of a health benefits resource for health care consumers. See the list of resources with links to the PDFs, below.
- Employer: Employee Vaccination Reminder PDF (US-NON-01827) Preview
- Employer: Employee Vaccination Event 11 x 17 Poster (US-NON-01832) Preview
- Employer: Employee Annual Visit & Vaccination Reminder PDF (US-NON-01828) Preview
- Adult Vaccination Process Survey (US-NON-05158) Preview
- Print Version: Essential Health Benefits Resource for Health Care Consumers (US-NON-01421) Preview
- Electronic Version: Essential Health Benefits Resource for Health Care Consumers (US-NON-01421) Preview
- Health Information Technology – Adult sheet (US-NON-00473) Preview
- Employer: Vaccination Event Check list (US-NON-01826) Preview
Merck & Co. is a global healthcare company with 125 years of experience providing solutions in pharmaceuticals, vaccines, and animal health, staying dedicated to their mission to discover, develop, and provide innovative products and services that save and improve lives, around the world. Visit Merck & Co. for more tools and resources on year-round health and wellness.
Ready to utilize resources like these as a Certified Wellness Practitioner? Visit the NWI site on how to become a CWP through our online courses.