by McKinsey & Company
The wellness market is booming. Consumers intend to keep spending more on products that improve their health, fitness, nutrition, appearance, sleep, and mindfulness. In this edition of The Next Normal, McKinsey & Company experts explore the fast-changing wellness industry.
What you will read:
- Wellness in 2030. McKinsey experts imagine the future of the fast-growing wellness industry.
- Looking ahead in US consumer health: Self-care, digital health, and e-commerce will all play a central role in shaping the future of wellness.
- The business impact of COVID-19. The global challenges and possibilities of the next normal and the shifts now underway in consumer behavior.
- Connectivity with the consumer: Big plans for the fast-growing maker of baby and beauty products.
- The business of fitness: Digital fitness solutions aren’t going away in the post-pandemic era—but neither are gyms.
- Related reading